
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
It has been ages since I last blog and that was about 2 months ago? I’m going to do blog again on this lazy Sunday, feeling really lazy now. Later still meeting Pei Wei and Jin Cai to go Sentosa recce for our planned chalet in June. We are going to cycle later and hope the sun wouldn’t be scorching hot lor.
With the absence of almost 2 months here, there are too much happenings for me to jot it down. Yesterday was the last day of my stint in UOB Travel Planners. The resignation was sweet after my torrid days there but however I feel really sad with the parting of my lunch gang. Sign….From next week, 3 of us are going different ways. Nadia going to start her career with Media Corp while Reiko will be starting her university studies in NTU. As for me, I will be looking for greener pastures. The 3 of us have chemistry lor, really enjoyed their company. Well, there’s a Chinese saying, “天下没散的宴席” ,there’s no never ending farewell dinner in the world. Tomorrow we are going out on an outing to prawn, cycle and then dinner at fisherman village, looking forward to that!
Nadia, Reiko, Me 
Nadia's farewell gift for us
After known my “mei”, Yiyang for almost 5 months through friendster, we finally met up last Sunday. She brought 2 friends with her, Esther and Lu Sha. The meet up was pleasant but the movie we want to watch was sold out lor. We also took neo prints together but I was given the smallest ones! So unfair…haha. We then went Heeren to window shop and eventually had tea at Crown Prince Swenson. My mei was rather quiet but okay lah, maybe she shy bah, or maybe I too thick skin liao. After the tea, we go on separate ways as I meeting other friends. Hopefully she will be less shy in future. Haha.
The Neoprint!!
posted @ 11:46 am