About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Monday, May 30, 2005

Tomorrow is Judgment day, examination lor…what else? Had been studying the past few days but also guilty of dozing off in many occasions. It’s been more than 3 years ago since I sat for an examination. I’m still munching my notes now…how come the notes like so much ah? Maybe I should just burnt them in water and drink them. =p

Never update my blog yesterday because I’m too sleepy and partially in a foul mood. Slept rather early last night and managed to be an early bird today.

I’m chatting with this old friend of mine online while I’m blogging right now. He’s quite a okay chap until recently I found out what he had been doing behind my back. He’s been making friends through my friendster contacts, getting their numbers. I just feel weird and “raped” of my friends? Haha..okay, he aren’t doing anything wrong but maybe I too old fashioned bah. I’ll never resort to such “guerilla tactics”, haha. However, I think he’s kind of desperate man. I do hope I’m too sensitive.

I was doing research on camera phones again just now and still in a dilemma on what model to get. I’m really indecisive when it came to making decisions, that’s one of the traits of a Libran. What I’m really looking for is a phone which had good shuttering functions and stylish design. Any suggestions from hp freaks out there?

Okie…going back to my books now. I’m going to skip the 7pm Chinese drama but no way I’m going the missed the 9pm one with Edmund Chen in it. The theme song of this show is really nice too and sung by Lin Jun Jie. Tomorrow bah, after my paper I’ll go get it from Chinatown.


Lin Jun Jie's Latest Album
(Check out "The Mummy" & "One Thousand Years Later"

木乃伊

你说要我死了却可惜
最好永远存放在爱情
像木乃伊保持着生命
敲也敲不破
令世界都忘记
你一直唠叨的所谓真理
不快的心只看到我不是怀疑
要我节哀虽然她不该
如果看不开
我怎么活过来爱
木乃伊的心在烧
集结到你们到老
也许我自己太在意被抛弃
无法忍受黑暗的沉默不及
木乃伊的心在跳
抱着希望慢慢熬
我哭泣最后的一分力撑下去
相信真爱就在我醒来的新世纪


posted @ 6:03 pm