
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
Freezing cold, really felt like an Eskimo in K-Box earlier this afternoon. Spent the whole day out with Phyllis today and we went crooning at Lucky Chinatown. The air conditioned there was so cold lor…I was like trembling throughout the session, having my palms underneath my thighs. Haha…
For those who knew me, I’m a disaster when come to singing. I can’t sing and the worst part is, I can’t read the Chinese words! I really sympathizes with Phyllis for enduring my torrid croaking, but thank god I’m born rather thick skinned. Guys, you all can tease and suan me all you want but I can still sing happy go lucky. =p
After the ktv session, we went to the famous Chinatown Porridge stall to have dinner. I realized that I do not have enough cash with me and went in search for a UOB ATM machine. Searched like siao but can’t find one! As a result, I had only enough money to pay for the meal but not the drinks. Phyllis had to pay for the drinks instead. Arrgg….I was like so pathetic just now, so lose face sia.
After dinner, we shopped around Chinatown for awhile before we go Plaza Singapura. Over there, we shopped around and it’s the Singapore Great Sale now. The whole complex was so crowded, hard to believe man. Went to look at hand phones, really want to buy a camera phone but yet indecisive once again on which model to buy. Seems I got to do more homework before I go look the next time. As we made our way to Heeren to get a new battery for my Swatch watch, we were approached by people promoting products for colored hairs. After some psycho by the promoters, both Phyllis and I bought each. Practically after getting the watch working again, I sent her home. 
Treatment Water
It is supposed to repair and nourish coloured damaged hair. It can also be used to style one's hair with a fragrance. Too good to be real?
A sample of Treatment Essence
It's to restore coloured damaged hair to soft, smooth,and healthy condition.
Process Chart
Professional sia...seeing is not believing yet, I try liao then tell you guys. =p
Hmm….There’s something I really wish to blog about gals today. I feel that gals are really weird creatures who are like chameleons. They can be so demure at times but the next moment, they just snapped and morph into another personality.
In the Bible, Genesis, it’s Eve who listened to the serpent and defied God by tempting Adam to consume apples from the tree of knowledge. It’s all because of Eve, God banished both of them to earth and cause us all to be born with sins.
Aiya….Don’t think I want talk too much about gals if not I’ll be deemed as a MCP or sexist. Okay gals, guys aren’t any better. I agree with you guys are jerks and our sweet nothings should be taken with a pinch of salt. However, BGR are meant to be this way and there are ought to be tears of joy and sorrow down a person’s love life.
Fate stays beckon and do not despair. As for those who are happily attached, treasure your partner well and do not set expectations. Always use a magnifying glass to look at your partner’s positive points and turn a blind eye to their negatives.
posted @ 2:32 am