About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Saturday, May 28, 2005

Munch…Munch…arrgg….That sums up my whole morning and afternoon. Have been munching my lecture notes but digesting them is another issue. Throwing my books aside, I accompanied Ah gong to the clinic to get his dressing changed.

The wait for the doctor is bloody long and I can go berserk if I go on sitting down there like an idiot. While the queue is still long, I made my way to a nearby shop which sells pirated games and software.

It was raided!~!~! Hai..I wanted to buy a software to learn photoshop one, next time bah. The doctor changed my Ah gong quite fast and I’m relived to hear that my ah gong’s foot is recovering. I love my family and so do they love me. =D

After reached home, I buried myself in my books again but I seem to do that so well that I was buried asleep. Haha. Yeah…I’m the lazy worm again, doze off while studying. I think I took a 2 hr nap but I woke up feeling restless. Know what, I wore my socks, stuffed into my running shoes and went for a run.

I hate running, it was so boring but don’t understand why some people still love running. Even Reiko and Nadia go running frequently. Arrgg…must buck up or my IPPT test will…..it will flop! I took a camera with me and it was an interesting run, let the pictures tell the story:

Start: Tiong Bahru
Destination: Merlion
Distance: *unknown*


Alkaff Bridge


ORD Bridge
Should have come this bridge to take a photo to celebrate my ORD last year. Hee..


Cavenage Bridge


Fullerton Bridge


Sunset from the bridge


Beach Bar
I often came here in the past to watch soccer matches, nice place with good ambience. It's located at Robertson Quay Hotel, very near to db0.


Clarke Quay
A shot of Clarke Quay. Don't those shop houses look like coloured lego bricks?


Crabbing
Hey, look what I sighted. That rope is evident that someone is crabbing here. Haven't done so for a long time, perhaps will try that again someday. Oh yeah, must prepare lotsa of smelly shark meat to use as baits!


Kitty in a cage
Actually I got a potential award winning photo to take one, no thanks to 2 ang mohs who machiam no see cats before. As I'm about to snap the cat inside the "cage", it was coaxed out by the "extras" Hrmmp....


The next S'pore Idol?
This chap can actually sing well...I was appreciating the American Pie he sung as I jogged past the tunnel.Too bad I don't have a single penny with me.


My daddy owns this bridge =p
At that moment, had the idea of taking this photo in the middle of the road. Am I crazy?


Flying Saucer
Hey, I've never realised that there's this flying saucer alike building before. The movie "Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" came to my mind as I took this picture.


Night Scene of Boat Quay
Used to be a hangout for cheongsters, now it's more of restaurants for the ang mohs.


Sir Stamford Raffles
The chap who founded Singapore, born in a ship, died a bankrupt.


Merlion
Managed to snap the merlion before my battery went flat. Phwee...

Actually I just came back from supper with my neighbour Adrian, who's also a good friend of mine. He gave me a sales presentation on the product he's selling, magnetic stuffs. That reminds me of my stint with Astra Mag. I just had too soft of a heart and I bought a magnetic pillow from him just to help him. It's not cheap !! =x

Actually I resisted buying a camera phone for months as I can't bear to part with the money but yet I readily buy the pillow just for friendship, knowing he really needs the sale. Am i foolish or what? Haiz...I treasure friendship too much.

He's a very street smart chap who's really determined and hardworking and I really wish to see him succeed. I hope this gesture of mine will lift him to a bright future. =)

*Yawn* ....Nappy time...ZZzzZZzzz....



posted @ 3:05 am