
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
Today was supposed to be another day of studying at home but I’m guilty of paying too much attention to this blog of mine. It has a new facelift and I’m pretty pleased with it the exception of archives. I’m still figuring how to do it and it’s so frustrating. Went to catch “Monster in Law” with Reiko and Nadia in the evening but I was late once again. =p
We had dinner at Cineleisure Food court and I ordered Laksa. Nadia commented that my hair look different today and it’s nicer. She also said I looked gayish, no way man! I believe she meant I’m metrosexual. Haha..Here is a definition of metrosexual from the Wikipedia Encyclopedia.
Metrosexual: refers to an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. He is the fashion-conscious target audience of men's magazines:
The movie was good and funny but if only we aren’t sitting in the first row. It’s not as bad as my previous experience but it’s still a bit straining for my neck. Reiko was still drinking her star fruit juice after the movie had ended, that’s very her. Haha. We took some pictures again just now and one of it was so embarrassing to take. Below are some of the photos taken:
I don't look gayish in this picture right?
Nadia & I playing animals......
Another Photoshop masterpiece by Nadia .....
It’s bedtime for me, no burning of midnight oil for me. 5 chapters studied and 8 more to go..gambate!!
posted @ 1:54 am