About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Monday, June 13, 2005

Nad..there’s no camera blog lah, cos there’s nothing wrong with my camera at all! The reason why I never took any photos on my cousin enlistment to Tekong was because I was barred entry to Tekong!

Very sian lor. I was really looking forward to revisit Tekong since it’s been more than 2 years I’ve been there. I really missed my BMT days with Echo Company. Echo rocks ~! I was casually clad with T-shirt, ¾ shorts and sandals. First time enter Tekong as a civilian, so I thought such a dress code is acceptable. Who knows I was barred entry at the Pasir Ris checkpoint because my dress code is unacceptable. I was so disappointed lor but no choice, got to turn back. =(

Although didn’t manage to take any photos that day, I had a happy day snapping away yesterday with my good buddies. We agreed to meet at East Coast Mcdonalds at 1.30pm but I waited 45 mins for them lor. Luckily I got my straits times to accompany me, if not I bored to death liao. After they arrived, we go rent bicycles to cycle to Coastal Sands to book our chalet. As Peiwei can’t cycle, we rent a double bike and take turns to partner with him.

As we want to make our booking, we realized there’s a promotion going on and we need to spend above $40 at Marina Cove to enjoy the rate. Thus we carried on cycling first and made our way to Bedok Jetty. It’s always full of anglers fishing but tell you guys, the place is condemned! If you guys want to fish, I think Bedok Jetty is no longer productive. If you want to bring family or gal to fish for tamans, then it’s still okay.

As we cycle to bowl, memories of our trip in Pattaya comes back as we try to crash each other. My reputation of daredevil is not for show as I emerge winner again. Jincai with Peiwei tried to knock me down but end up felling off the bike themselves. Check out their injuries in the below pictures. Hehe…We had 2 games of bowling and I liked playing with them because all of us can’t bowl! Hehe…I wouldn’t be paiseh this way. I had quite a rich vein of form today and even hit a strike. Haha…can buy lottery already.
I was quite lucky and won both the games. =p

After the game, we finally spent enough money to be eligible to make the chalet booking. Haha…after we made the booking, we went to take the train home. A big feast of chilli and black peppered crab awaits me at home! Yum Yum…=)








Jincai


Eric


Result of 1st game


Result of 2nd game


posted @ 2:42 pm