About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Friday, June 10, 2005

Wah…shag sia, reached home at 3am last night after a gathering with some secondary school mates. I woke up at 11pm and a whole morning gone! Luckily the interviews for today are late afternoon, so no worries. I shall keep my fingers crossed for the interviews later, hope everything goes smoothly.

Yesterday gathering was great, and it was made possible because of a bored gal and that’s no other then our SIA stewardess, Silvia. She too eng liao lah, so many leaves sia. Just came back from a holiday in Tioman and only needs to resume work next Wednesday. She called me and jio me out but clueless on what to do. I suggested we try to jio some secondary school friends for a gathering and thus the attendance are:


The 3 Leng Loys: Shirey, Rufang & Silvia


The 3 Liang Zais: Choon Keong, Teng Loke & Choon Hwa

Silvia and I met first and had a bite at Kopitiam in Raffles City. She was telling me about her Tioman trip with her bf and it’s so funny. She said she went scuba diving over there and had the opportunity to feed the fishes underneath the water. She said it was fun initially until she got bitten by a fish. Wahahha…..the topid fish thought she’s a bread! Haha, think she too fair liao lah.

She also keep ranting about her bf, keep saying his negatives points. Haha…gals are always like that, keep rant about bf here no good, there no good but why still stick with him leh? Answer is simple, She loves him too much. Gals are all the same pattern, weird creatures.

Rufang soon joined us at Suntec and we went for dim sum in an eatery around the fountain of wealth, can’t remember the name. =p we ordered everything with prawns or actually it’s Rufang who did the ordering. She simply loved prawns and we let her do the ordering, don’t need think. The food was quite yummy and quite expensive.

The Choon Bros (they are twins) and Teng Loke joined us at Suntec but we proceed to Raffles City’s Café Cartel to meet up with Shirey. It’s the first time for 6 years since we left secondary school I saw Shirey. She still looks the same! Ermm…no no, cuter liao! Choon Hwa and Choon keong both ordered meals while the rest of us just have ice creams and drinks. The chat was really good and all of us laughing heartily most of the times. We can’t help but dig up the “dirty secrets” we had in secondary school. Puppies love the favorite topic, I’m not spared either! Below are some of the photos taken in Café Cartel:


Hey, am I as cute as b4? =p


Can tell the difference between us?



Hao Jie Meis 4ever...


Golden Haired Monkey and Black Haired Monkey..hehe


At around 11.30pm, we decided to call it a day but Silvia thought otherwise. She still want to stay outside and suggested Teng Loke to drive his lorry. As Choon Hwa, Choon Keong and Shirey have work tomorow, they didn't joined us. However, Teng Loke drove Shirey back home with his bike then drove his lorry back to fetch us.

Meanwhile, Silvia and I strolled to Fullerton Bridge and Merlion Park. At the Merlion Park, we listened to her mp3s in her 6230i. Hmm..found out that our taste in music differs, the songs nice meh? Haha. We chatted untill that Teng Loke came with his lorry.

Some pics taken in Fullerton Bridge and Merlion Park:


The night lights of Esplande


Silvia wif the BIG durain.


Alas! Caught the merlion skiving!

After we went board the lorry,we are clueless to go where lor. We are thinking of going for supper 1st and I suggested Geylang but Teng Loke said far and we went to Pasir Panjang instead. I had 2 plain pratas while Loke ordered Nasi Brani Curry Chicken. Silvia refused to eat because like all gals, scare fat lah. However, Loke and I enjoyed tempting her with our food and she couldn't resist eventually and took a few bites. Loke's dish looked appealing and know what, I ordered another Nasi Brani! Die liao...at this rate of eating, I'm going to be real fat soon!

Never took any pictures because I left my camera in his lorry..*shrug*.

After the meal, I suggested we go Chua Chu Kang Cementry, well aware that Silvia will be freaked out! As expected, she was uneasy and object the suggetion. She insisted on sitting on the cente and not by the door. Haha. We eventually went up Kent Ridge Park.

Too bad it's not weekend, no "monkeys" to catch. however we took quite a number of pictures. Teng Loke and I especially, made clowns of ourselves with an artillery gun we sighted. Check out the photos below:


Silvia and Teng Loke


You can't get away!



Ehh...don't secretly take pic of me lor!


Ya look really yummy !~!


Really scared my camera will drop when taking this auto timed photo.



This gun pales in comparision to my baby, SSPH 1 primus.



Loke and artillery gun.



Gd buddies ah...


Acting cool, buay tahan rite?


Ehh..since we climed so hard up this gun, might as well take more poise. =p


2 clowns trying to be FUNNY


Yes Sir !!!


Some lunatic out on the loose, trying to be superman!


The lorry and his owner


Wow...took really alot of photos yesterday. It was fun and already looking foward to the chalet we are going to organise at the end of this month. Come this sunday, We'll go east coast to book the chalet. More fun and awaits us! =)


posted @ 12:46 pm