About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Sunday, June 26, 2005

Have not update my blog for ages already, so long that got someone complain hor? During the absence of these days, it’s pretty the same. Find Job, find job and find job…but I’ve decided to make a comeback in the financial sector. There’s another test coming up next Tuesday, and that’s Health Insurance. During my 2 month stint with Prudential last year, I must say I’m rather half hearted and my attitude is not there. I will start afresh and may my stars shine on me.

There’s a rather big change in me and that’s my hairstyle! I no longer sports blond trendy long hair anymore, in fact it’s so short now that with a cap on, I look botak! Too bad my digital camera is loaned out, if not I can take a snap of my new hairstyle. It’s really short and black now. I guessed only people in certain professions can sport such hairstyles but I’ll let it grow long again but remain black this time.

Went to catch Initial D earlier at Lido with Peiwei, Jincai and Eric, and it’s really nice. I never read the actual comic before but the anticipation of this movie is raised very high with the impressive cast. The cars are not flashy but the different personalities of the actors are what that makes this movie sparks. The ending of the movie was rather abruptly but still I’ll recommend you guys to check it out. Below are some of the cast in the show:


Jay Chou as Takumi Fujiwara.

A tofu seller's son who horns his driving skills by running errands up and down the mountain. He was in love with a classmate whom he knew since childhood, but the gal broke his heart later on.

My Critic:
Jay's debut performance is okay and his rawness in acting is quite obvious. It's very his style, just like in his video MTVs. With already another movie casting him in, I believe his acting will be much better in the sequel.


Edison Chen as Ryousouke Takahashi

A leader of a street car racing team who loves to race with racers of his quality. He admires Takumi and later recruit him into his new racing team.

My Critic:
I felt that Edison is the best looker compared to Jay and Shawn. He is convincing in his character in the movie,a leader with charism.


Shawn Yue as Takeshi Nakazato

Takeshi, a street racer just like Ryousouke. He's fast but little is known about him except for his weakness in turns.

My Critic:
It's a shame Shawn have little chance to show his acting skill. His character in the movie have is rather insignificant, he deserves much better.


Anne Suzuki as Natasuki Mogi.

Natasuki, the sweetheart of Takumi who holds a deep dirty secret. When she decides to do away with it, it's too late...

My Critics:
Rather unknown new face from the land of the rising sun. She's cute and pretty, a dream gal for all guys. =p


posted @ 12:44 am