
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
Judgment day
<31-05-2005>
10.00am: Awaken up by irritating renovation works by my neighbor.
10.30am: Wah lao, the renovation still going on…….
11.00am: Buay tahan liao, had a shower and go Toa Payoh Mac to do revision.
11.45am: Squeeze, compress…I did whatever to install all the points into my brainy.
13.20am: Headache sia, bought a panadol and go examination venue
14.00am: The sentence had come! Am I doomed?
17.00am: Finally submitted my paper and hey, I’m still alive!
18.00am: Bought Lin Jun Jie’s latest album, cheap cheap sia...$4.90 only!
19.00am: Slacking on sofa…….
20.00am: Slacking on sofa still……
21:00am: My favorite channel 8 starts!
Haha….I survived my Marketing Development Paper today. It’s been 3 years since I took a formal examination and frankly speaking, I’m pretty worried how it will turns out. It isn’t too bad and getting at least a B shouldn’t be a problem.
I was writing non stop for the entire 3 hours; don’t even have time to go to the rest room even though it’s high tide! Pity my hands, they really aches man. Now the next paper will be Operations and Purchasing Management on next Tuesday. Sucks, got to be more focused liao.
After the examination, I went to buy the album which is featured in my previous blog. It’s really cheap, just $4.90 and it’s the original stuff! Okay, its imported China stuffs I admitted but so what? It’s everywhere and sold so openly.
There’s this Chinese drama serial shown every weekdays at 9pm, Channel 8. It’s actually rather stupid and unrealistic but it’s actually very nice and heart warming. In the past, I actually hated Chen Li Ping. The image she gave me was like she’s still struck with her role “Aiyoyo” after so many years. However in this show, her acting was brilliant and her tear ducts were like free flow. This show depicts different human personalities and values in which we should learn the good ones and avoid the negatives.
There’s a scene which really get me emotional. It’s when the two children showed maturity when dealing with their father’s death. It made me reflect on how I reacted to my father’s death when I was at the age of 8 years old. When my father passed away, I shed not a single tear throughout the funeral procession. I remembered vividly that my mum was devastated and sob non stop.
It seems I was quite ignorant at that time but before long, I soon realize what I was in for. As my father’s body was about to be cremated into the columbarium, I suddenly burst into tears. I was uncontrollable and my uncles got to hold on to me as I witnessed the procession. It was at that moment, I realized I had lost my father.
Since then, I’ve grown up without fatherly love. Many a times, I’ve watched other children with their father with awe. I often wonder if my father is still alive, will I be living a different life compared to now? 
One of the very few memories of my daddy, celebrating my 1st birthday
I do miss my father still. I remembered a toy which he bought for me when I’m little. It was a character of the cartoon Silver Hawk. I believed guys around my age will knew what I’m referring to. However I no longer have it, I’ve lost the only thing my father left me. Hiaz…..
SilverHawk - This is identical to the one my daddy gave me.
Don’t regret only when you lost your dear ones, why not start to show concern for them from today? A simple sweet gesture like buying your mother’s favorite pastries or accompany your father go jogging will make their day. =)
posted @ 3:58 am