About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Monday, June 06, 2005

Last Prayer

Our father in heaven, holy be your name,
your kingdom come, your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread,
forgive us our sins,as we forgive those,
who sin against us.

Do not bring us to the test,
but deliver us from evil,
Amen.

Dear God,

I don't have much time liao, will you help me? I know that I'm not a good follower, I can't even remember the last time I went for mass, not to mention confession. I think my sins are heavy enough to drown an elephant man. I'm rather desperate now, just hope to pass my paper later.

Amen.

1 hour and 30 mins to my final paper,Operation and Purchasing Management. Got a bad feeling about the paper later.

Now want to hug Buddha's leg also no time liao, better say Amen all the way in the train later.

Amen, amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen,amen .........


posted @ 12:21 pm