
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
Got back my 2nd assigment result today, the result? Sucks....It's 68 again, identical to the 1st one. It's 25% for the whole module, well seems I just got to study harder for next tuesday exam laioz.
Today is my Mama offday and she whipped out a sumptuous dinner for us. There's samba prawns, chilli crabs, old cucumber soup and fried fish. Yum Yum...I was drooling while she's cooking man. After dinner, went browsing through some old albums and came across some pictures taken in my previous house in river valley. I was quite young at that age and below are some of the pictures I've scanned.

The living room of my previous home, can spot me? 
Me and David, my cousin. It's xmas...sorry for anti-fur lovers!
Don't David and I look like idiots? Machiam Mr Bean...
Wah lao...I can't believe I made that poise..
Sweet memories still lingers and how I miss the days there. Every xmas my cousins and I will fix up the christmas tree, doll it up and anticipate what xmas presents we will get. There are still loads of old photos, hmm...there's still some really antique photos, e.g my grandmum in her early 20s and my uncles,aunties at the age of 5-6 years old? Hee...I'll do that another day.
posted @ 11:52 pm