About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Saturday, June 11, 2005

This post will be dedicated to a stray cat who think it's mine. Heez..Let's just give let her name be Kitty. The affiliation I had with Kitty starts more than 3 years ago....

There was this stormy, thunderous night when I found 3 homeless kittens shivering outside my back yard. My heart goes out to them and I fetch them in the house and gave them warm milk to drink. It was so heartwarming to see them lick the milk hungrily.

Bah...enough of the drama, it's just a script for the softies. Haha..Gotcha?

It was not so dramatic lah. Just happened to saw 3 small kittens outside my backyard one morning and found them really adorable. Always having a soft spot for animals,I took a cardboard box and made it into a makeshift home for the kittens. I kept them as pets for several months despite objections from my family but when the time for enlistment to the army came, I release them as there will be no one to look after them.

Time passes real fast and I'm a civilian again. However, where have the cats gone to? They are already cats already, no longer cute adorable kittens. Actually all these years, only 2 of the cats stayed around in my neighbourhood vinicity. The male one got attitude problem and seems stranger already, I also hack care with it. Haha...

However 1 of the female, Kitty was different! It kept stayed in my backyard, always sleeping and playing around my backyard. Perhaps you guys wouldn't believe it, Kitty is smarter than some topid dogs. It needn't be trained but it will approach me when I returned home.

Beside that, it will jumps when I asked it to do so. It also curls up to sleep in my lap if I allowed it to do so. It's very tame, allowing my friends to carry her. She's such a darling...perhaps you guys want try to play with her somedays? =p












Meow...Meow...!! =p

Oh yeah...I've turn some of my earlier posts into drafts..not viewable anymore. Well, pai seh lah the contents. Heez.


posted @ 1:43 am