About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Suxs….The paper was a goner, but hack care with it. That’s history and no use cry over split milk. At least exam is over, no need to chew those notes again for the next 2 months. But what lies in front of me leh?

????....????....????....????.....

Job, employment, rice bowl, whatever you called it, I want to be employed! Nowadays find job damm hard. The past few days, I must have spent tens and hundreds of resumes online. At least there’s a conclusion I can drew on, recruitment agencies don’t get back to you.

Although scouting for work, I’m also rather afraid that my plans to travel might be disrupted. I had already planned to go Taiwan this coming August, but it turn up after I came back from Taiwan, I might be going to China again in September. Wah…it will be my 5th visit to China liao.

However it meant I can see my adorable nieces and nephews again, hee..that will be great! Will there be an employer who will let me take so many leaves? I’ll keep my fingers crossed. =p

I’m in a seriously considering whether to have my hair cut short. Perhaps I shall take a flower and peel its petals…

Cut …
Don’t cut …
Cut …
Don’t cut …



Botak lar! =p


posted @ 8:16 pm