
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
ZZzzZzZzzz….I actually dozed off while watching Star Wars today. I couldn’t believe that man and I was wakened up by my friend. The movie was okay but was below my expectation. Actually wanted to buy a phone today before catching the movie, had decided on 6670 but thanks to someone who was late for around 45mins.
After the show ended, Peiwei, Eric and I crossed over from Cineleisure to Takashimaya’s Seoul Garden to have dinner with some secondary school friends. The peeks were Teng Loke, Shu Hui and Silvia. The dinner was pleasant with the usual catching up conversation. I seem to be building up a reputation of keep switching jobs man…still searching for the stability. The idea job will come; it’s just a matter of time.
Some snap shots taken at Seoul Garden:

Teng Loke, Pei Wei & Eric
Pei Wei, Me, Silvia & Shu Hui
Hey..I'm still cooking, be more patient k ??
Chye Beng & Teng Loke
Yum Yum ....
Burp...I'm still full man, hope no nightmares tonight!
posted @ 11:00 pm