
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
Today went for another interview in Kallang Pudding Road and I supposed it was quite okay as I was asked down tomorrow again. Got to wear a tie somemore. Hmm...it's a sales job (basic + commision) Although the basic is rather low, it differs not much compared to doing a Marketing or HR assistant position.
After the interview, I went Seiyu to shop for a tie as I don't really have a decent tie. I'm a rather fussy and picky shopper, I believe I lurked around for more than 15 mins before approaching a salesgal for help. It's because my color combination sucks. I was at a loss on what color ties to match my shirts.
After selected the ties, I asked the salesgal a very embrassed question. Errm...I asked her how to tie a tie. Heez..Yah, felt so pai seh as passerby saw what the sales gal was doing for me.
For guys as hopeless like me, these are ways to tie a tie.
Hmmm...my mum nagging me again. Saying once again her fren's son who managed to work with HDB and earning 3k a month after a few years. Hai...I'm already depressed with finding a job lor. Well, I told my mum that guy studied technical course, unlike me who studied business. Ok lar, at least my mum said her fren's son took 1 year to find a job.
Haha..is that scant consolation?? Well, I don't know man. I'm juz waiting for the right opportunity, I shall keep my fingers crossed. =(
posted @ 6:23 pm