
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
Chalet Day 1
Finally!! That Choon Hwa finally sent me the photos taken during the chalet. K finally update this piece of memory here. Over the weekend, some close pals of mine and I had a chalet in East Coast and it started off in the most bizarre manner.
On Friday afternoon I met up with Teng Loke and Jincai in Geylang Sari to buy the necessary BBQ stuffs for the chalet. When we reached there, no one had the “To buy items list”! Oh my god…I was like in disbelief but no other choices, we got to go browse and make my selections on the spot. It wasn’t easy and in the process, we missed out certain items. Etc. Satays and Otahs. Still we managed to buy most of the items and made our way there in Loke’s lorry.
After the 3 of us reached there, we settled down and waited for the other lads to come after work. While we waited for them, we played Winning Eleven, a soccer game on the Playstation 2. As soon as Peiwei and Eric came after work, it was rather late and we had dinner at the Bedok Jetty Food Centre. We ordered quite a feast from our chalet fund and the chilli sting ray and sotong were really hot, we were perspiring like in a sauna man.
We spent the night playing video games and card games. I was playing Dai Dee with Choon Hwa and Jincai and I was formidable! Believe it or not, I kept on winning them and they can’t believe it and commented I must have ghost with me to assist me. Wah lao…come chalet say such thingy, touch wood! Tsk tsk …
Using Choon Hwa’s camera, we took lotsa of photos and some are rather funny. Also exclusively, there’s a limited edition gay photos taken that night! We believed it was taken so well that it looked like a gay portfolio. Haha….
3 siao kias
Gay Portfolio 1
Gay Portfolio 2
We also went to play pool at around 1am. Although I don’t really like playing pool, I join in a game. Almost won but end up losing on hitting the black ball into hole. It was the accompany that matters and we had lotsa of laughters. =)
Pei Wei aiming for white ball to go in pocket. Hehe.
Sharp Shooter Hwa taking aim...
Wah lao...is my turn coming soon? Sian man...
Ah Cai making a mockery of himself, using assist to play pool? OMG!
Sleeping Child
Chalet Day 2
We woke up the next day and we went McDonalds for breakfast. I had a sausage Mac muffin meal and the rest ordered others like pancakes and Big Breakfast. Hhmm…all along, After breakfast, we went to play soccer by the grasses and it rekindled fond memories of us playing soccer together when we are in secondary school. We had great fun and it’s nice to see players like Peiwei and Eric to score goals which you can only dreamt of in your dreams. Hehe… =p
Beautiful East Coast morning
Setting off for Mcdonald Breakfast.
Jin Cai riding a bicycle.
After soccer, we played games like Mahjong, Bluff and Donkey too. I quite like the game Bluff and I’m rather good in it and will have won on few occasions if not for Rufang. Perhaps she’s new to the game and simple minded, she was rather daring and always spolit my plans when the others are wary of my tactics. Haha…stupid Rufang!!
Of course all is not fun but hard work too. We had our time of marinating the chicken wings, setting up of BBQ fire and take turns to do the BBQ. However the most hardworking lads must be the Choon Bros and Rufang. By nightfall, most of our friends came. We had a good chat on how each of us had progress and also the good old times.
The BBQ starts~!~!
Look who's working and who's not...
Shirey and Sook Yin
Teng Loke & Pei Wei
"Jie Mei Huas"
The birthday Bois
Which is Choon Hwa and Choon Keong? Hehe.
There was also this dare between Teng Loke and me on approaching any stranger (gal) and get her number. I’ve forgotten how come we came to this dare but with a strong pride, I bragged and took up the challenge. As Teng Loke and I strolled along the beach finding targets, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Oh my, what dire situation had I got myself into!
Coaxed to take a "gay" picture with Teng Loke before the dare.
Best Friends 4ever~~~
Okay…eventually Teng Loke is the one with bigger guts. He did approach 3 gals and asked the prettiest for her number. The gal rejected him, perhaps it will be a different story if I’m the one who approached the gal? Bah…okay…I admit defeat to him. Haha.
After the BBQ, I wanted to go fishing but none of the lads are interested! Wah sianz….I prepared so many fishing stuffs, now they said they not interested already. There goes my whopper!
Chalet Day 3
Of course it’s Balik Kampong liao ……. =p
posted @ 2:16 pm