
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
Haha…I’m finally updating my blog after a week of absence. This past week I’ve been working temp with GE Finance, inside Bedok Singpost. This temp job is well super suxy lor. I’m required to stand for 8 hours daily, attending to walk in applicants for Ezycash loan.
I was quite surprised with the type of people coming to apply for loans. Some of these applicants were bloody hell earning 4-5k per month while some were really in dire need, earning less than 1k per month, but got several mouths to feed. There were few instances when the rich ones came for loan but yet still so snobbish. I really felt let spiting them on the spot and rejecting them away. Want borrow money still so “yaya” attitude. Fuck Off!!!
Today very drama lor…got a lady came to apply for loan but end up quarrelling with my relationship officer, Kelvin. The conversation goes like this…..
Kelvin: I noticed that your hp bill was several hundreds overdue, why don't you repay it?
Lady: I’m a starhub staff and my hp bills were sponsored by my company.
Kelvin: Then why doesn’t your bill reflect that?
Lady: It’s because I told Starhub not to deduct from the bill.
Kelvin: Huh….that’s interesting…..
Lady: Interesting??? You are trying to insult me?
Kelvin: I never had the intention. I can’t process the application for you.
(I can’t remember what the conversation is but it continues as …..)
Lady: You better watch out your customer service, it’s horrible.
Kelvin: Sure.
Lady: Sure??? You are not remorseful at all. (She storms off)
(The lady tried to complain Singpost staffs but to no avail as they have no control over our counter. She left the Post office but I noticed her in a guy’s shoulder crying outside shortly after. Not long after, the man stormed in)
Man: Who’s the one who assisted my wife just now?
Kelvin: I’m the one sir.
Man: So you are the one who insulted my wife…My wife is crying outside now,Who the fuck you think you are?
Kelvin: I never insulted her.
Man: I’m a customer and you are the one providing service to me, you better get this clear.
Kelvin: I’m sorry sir.
Man: I traveled around the world and I get this service from you?? Who’s the manager here? I want to speak to him.
Kelvin: There’s no manager here.
Man: What’s your name? I want to complain against you. I’m going to make a big case out of it.
Kelvin: This is my name card, sorry sir
Man: Stop apologizing to me! You gona get it from me. (Storms off)
Well…this incident sums up the job nature of a customer service job, SHIT WORK. From my travel planner experience, I’ve known customer service is like that one. If you want to succeed in customer service, you got to be the type when customer spit at your face, you just wiped it off and smiled back at the customer.
Gggrrr…..it really needs lots of patience and a thick skin to survive man.
Just now feeling bor lioa….thus took my sister’s hp to take pictures. Hee, I’m been “Zi Lian” again right? No lor…Photos are great source of memories which u can dug up many years later.
Keke…..Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!
Notty Noel !!!!
Me and adorable Noel
This is my Ah Gong....
Still rem when he always bring me to school when I'm a little boy , my tiny hand in his giant one...hehe.
My Ah Ma....
I'm the grandson whom she dote most!! Hehe...I'm so fortunate!
My maid "tree", duno why she always so scare of mi. Haha...
My sister and I ( we seldom take pics 2gether....so this is a rare 1 !!)
posted @ 7:58 pm