About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Friday, July 01, 2005

Luck, opportunity, chance…talking about these elements, they played a major part in our everyday life. How come it a person just seems to enjoy all the luck while another fellow keep on suay (unlucky) Believe it not or, Feng Shui does play a part.

How many people really believe in the power of Feng Shui? It’s the balance of two elements, Yin and Yang. There are five elements to it, Fire, Wood, Water, Earth and Metal. One’s destiny is also influenced by his/her four pillars of Destiny. It’s too much in depth for me to explain but I’ll just like to share a tip of everyone, hope everyone will “Fa Cai” (Get rich)

Display a three legged wealth toad near your main door but remember, it must be facing your main door indirectly. This wealth toad has only three limbs, red fiery eyes and bites an ancient coin in its mouth to attract business sales and improve personal luck. Believe it or not, since I’ve placed it last Friday, my sister struck 3rd prize on Sunday and 2nd prize on Wednesday. My sis jio me buy but i never follow! This weekend must buy 4-D already, cannot afford to let wealth slip away again!



I’m going for a chalet at East Coast for the next 2days, will be back with more pictures and blog entries! Hope I can post the pic of a winning 4-D ticket when I came back. Hehe. =p


posted @ 2:01 am