
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
Lost And Found
I’ve lost a friend of 8 years….or shall I say he’s missing? He seems to have vanished from this world since last Sunday. The last time we came out together was last Saturday night where we went KTV. I remembered we having fun and I didn’t sense anything amiss that night until Sunday, he left some last words for a common friend of us. He claimed he was betrayed and people were jealous of him. These last words left all of us baffled and puzzled.
Since that day, he never appeared online in msn already. Attempts to reach him by handphone or home reached to no avail.
Do you know that I’m truly worried about you? I thought a mishap had happen to you, which I can’t bear to think of. I was the one to sense your disappearance and get the others to reach you but to no avail.
I might be building a mountain out of a mole hole but I can’t help it. We are friends of so many years, the enjoyable time we had playing soccer after school everyday. I admit your disappearance left a void in my life.
However on Saturday night, I found some clues which might explain for your disappearance. I was in friendster, was viewing your profile when I noticed your last login was Saturday itself. I recalled that I saw your log in was on Friday night too but I never really gave it a second thought. So you have been online all these while, but yet you appear offline to us in MSN. I’m sorry but I suspected you block us. I hope it’s over suspicion on my part.
Reading your friendster profile, I noticed something new. In it you said, “You hated those red eye people and will never want to contact them again”. Hmm….I can’t help but linked that to what you told that common friend of ours in MSN last saturday. I chatted with a good friend of ours yesterday night and he deemed your disappearance to our chat that night of setting up a business in which you thought you were omitted out, or is it just pure coincidence?
Have you really been avoiding us?
Okay, you have since emerged from your disappearance since yesterday to some of our friends execpt to us, who were together with you that Saturday night. What really pissed you off, I don’t know, we don’t know.
We have been friends for 8 years already, I treasure our friendship. So are the others, although as guys, we may find it hard to swallow our pride to admit so. I hope our assumptions are all wrong.
I know you are reading this entry somewhere, sometime. We hope to hear from you soon…..
posted @ 8:29 pm