About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Monday, July 18, 2005

Updates…..okay, here it comes. I reckon if I don’t post an update any sooner, there’ll be more nagging to come. I’m sending out resumes today once again, send till pek chek lor. I’ve lost count of the number of resumes I’ve sent out but my phone never rang at all except for a number. *Ahem*

Some of my kakis should know who that person is. Someone should just give that person a piece of her mind and ask her to stop being such a nuisance, only Peiwei can tolerate her. Okay I may sound nasty but I think she deserved that.

I’m actually now still recuperating from the activities over the weekend; it’s been a long time since I slept so late for two nights. On Friday night my friends and I went pubbing, the venue was initially Boat Quay but someone threw a BIG aeroplane lor. Hmm…every time got people throw aeroplane one leh. That time KTV is Yiyang, now is Rufang…the next one who throw aeroplane will get it from me!

We thought of going Eskibar but it was fully occupied, we decide to hop a cab down to Tanjong Pagar and check out the other outlet. It’s fully occupied too and we just strolled down the street and find another area to chill it out. We eventually went to this KTV Pub called 69 Bonkers and oh my….it’s rather happening.

I used to thought that I’ll never find myself singing in a KTV Pub or lounge area as there will be other people too. Hey, it’s quite an experience and I think I sang rather okay lor. =p It was rather fun and we left at 1 am, went to kopitiam to chat and sober up.

The rest came over my house to ton and we slept at 5am…only to wake up at 10am to prepare go canoeing! Eric and Yanpei went home while Macro and I went to meet Michelle (Macro’s gf) and the Choon bros at East Coast to canoe.

It’s my 1st time kayating and it’s not as fun as I thought man. At first I was paranoid whether the canoe will overturn in the open sea but my worries were in vain. It was very safe but tiring. I wonder how did Choon Hwa and Choon Keong paddle so fast, I had a hard time catching up with them man. Arrgg…

The kayating trip was interesting nevertheless but we never made it to our destination, “Gay Beach” as Macro got seasick midway and even throw out the mee goreng he ate early, Eeeee…….gross.

Macro swore not to go kayating ever again…..haha.


After the showering, we took a cab down to Suntec and met up with Yanpei, Eric and Peiwei. We had dinner then went Marina to play pool and arcade. We spent quite a lot on Daytona racing, competing against each other. After all the fun, we went to Middle Road for prata session. After hours of chat, I finally can go home sleep. =)


posted @ 7:51 pm