About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm sick....with a sore throat.There's 2 type of illness which I hate most and they are sore throat and sore eye. Why these two? I'm sure everyone knows that sore throat take ages to recover and what if my friends want jio me go ktv?? I'll be so sad one lor...nowadays I seem to fell in love with KTV, haha...maybe can take part in the next Singapore Idol or Superstar if there will be vast improvement in my singing. Haha...I shall dream on....

As for sore eye, it goes years back to my secondary school days. There was once I got infected with sore eye. I though it was just a small matter and never thought much about it.Guess what...there was an inflammation to it and my retina's cover was teared. I thought I was going to be blind when the doctoer told me the condition.

Wah...that was scary and my eyes were bandaged for almost 1 month. For 30 days, I was just like a blind man.I can't do anything by myself,the feeling was helpless man. Nowdays I very kiasu liao, once eyes red red and I'll go apply eyedrops.

Talking about blind, I did a good deed yesterday. I was taking the mrt back home and came across a blind man in the same carriage. He alighted off the same station as me and I offered to help him. Although he's independent and have the courage to travel around with the guidance of his walking stick, I can sense the gratitude and relief he felt when he grabbed my arms.

There are so many people out there who are blind and I can't imagine if a baby is born blind. He/she will never see how colourful this world is. I shall be a volunteer one of these days, bringing colours to needy peoples' lives.

I've collected some "msn art pieces" from some friends of mine and thus I presented them here...........

Enjoy viewing~~~ =)


Christine's Tomatos



Her Cherry ....



Her Banana ( and my most detested fruit!!)



Last but not least, Yanpei's doggie ~!



posted @ 7:39 pm