
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
Sorry peeks for my slow updates, think you guys used to it already right? Hee…since today is my special day, I shall update it then. What’s so special day about today? It’s my 24th birthday! I’m growing one year older again…but I can seek comfort from a Chinese saying when guy reaches 30, he’s a dragon. What about women then when they reached 30? A worm! Hee…
Had another boring day in office yesterday and thus drew a picture in one of my library’s receipts. As I was going to watch The Myth later in the day, the subject of the picture was what else but the movie itself. Actually it was more of scribble than drawing, and here is the result of 10 min of scribbling. =p
The Myth was really nice and I enjoyed it a lot. The cast, especially with Kim Hee-seon so pretty, what are the guys waiting for? Although Jacky isn’t really fame for his singing, the movie soundtrack which is a duet by him and Kim is very romantic and nice. However be warned that some scenes are really far fetched and the ending was rather disappointing. Still, I shall recommend you guys not to miss this movie…cos it’s nice!
The Myth
The beautiful Kim Hee-seon
Meng Yi, fearless general.
Ambushed by treacherous villians
The movie was watched with some of my poly friends. We know each other when we are student coordinators for our faculty, Business Studies. I had joined that to break out of my introvert personality; hmm…it’s already 5 years since…have I succeeded? I believe so bah. It’s been rather long I met up with them and although not all can make it, heartwarming to meet up with these peeks, Angela, Pauline, Steven, Khairul.
After the movie, we went Spinelli, Herren to have a drink. I ordered a yucky drink called fruiti tutti, don’t order that if you ever go Spinelli, this drink sucks man! They suggested go db0 to chill it, to celebrate my birthday. However I declined the offer, as I was too sleepy and tired. I’m the lazy worm again.
So what’s for today, my birthday? It’s work as usual but I took half day leave for a medical appointment at National Skin Centre. I had lunch with Samantha first before going home to laze first. The medical appointment was damm expensive but it’s a specialist consultation lah, so no complains here. Bought KFC home and really enjoyed it with my newspaper reading, listening to classical pieces.
I also received many birthday wishes from good friends and long time no contact friends. They come in forms of friendster’s testimonies, smes and phone chats. Adrian, my ex-neighbor even came over and we had a few glasses of Tequila with coke. It’s also been quite some time I chatted with him since he moved house to Boon Lay. Okay…I’ve decided to rather spend my birthday slacking at home when sec sch frens like Choon Hwa and Christine asked me out. How lazy can I be man?
Ermm….for those who have been reading my blog, should know how lazy I’m by the frequency I update my blog right? Hehe… =p
posted @ 10:31 am