
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
It's been a long long time since I updated my blog, it's all due to my laziness. I'm still suprised there are still some of you guys who still check out my blog now and then. Gam Xia ah... =p
I'm now into my 2nd month with GE Finance. I really enjoyed working there compared to my UOB Travel days. I'm now located in Bukit Merah Singapore Post which is just a stone throw away from my house. 10 mins bus ride only! I start work at 8.30am but I always left home at 8.15am.
In my working place, I had the great accompany from Samantha and Mun Kit. Samantha is my relationship officer while Mun Kit is the prudential guy with us at the 2nd level. Samantha is the nicest superior I have ever had before. We got along very well and we always chat and joked, talking anything under the sun. She's a very funny gal, 2 years older than me....a joy to be with.
Mun Kit, always msn chat with his laptop...wonder how he reach his target when he got no walk ins. He's a very smart lad who's very deep into psychology studies...I'm always overwhelmed by his profund knowledge.
After 1 month with GE, I think I fared pretty well. My superior sang praises of me to the boss and the relationship officer at Clementi also gave me a boost. I was there helping her for one day only and she requested to boss whether I can be transfered to her branch to assist her. All thanks to both relationshhip officers, the Boss commented that he's very impressed with me. Everything flows so smoothly man...falling into pieces. =)
Went KTV session with my classmates last nite at Party World, and it's cool man (took lots of photos). I'll pass my thumbdrive to Shireen and will upload them next week.
Actually I'm in a rather foul mood now....really pissed off by my aunty..an insensitive chatterbox with a poisonous tongue. I'm left in anger, sadness and vexed by her....but thanks to some caring souls who hear me out...thanks guys for ur listening ears.....I appreciate it. =)
posted @ 8:56 pm