About me

----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope: Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Ruiji. Make your own badge here.
Archives

----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005


My Friends


----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng


Thursday, October 13, 2005

Have wanted to update my blog for ages but was busy doing my HRM assignment last week. Phwee…finally completed that, it’s back to normal life. My family returned from China last week and with them they bought back moments of joy in both photographs and videos. How I envy them as I browse through the photos and video they took. My beloved niece also wrote me a letter and asked my family to bring it back for me. How sweet can that be man! I’ve uploaded some pictures my family took in China….



A letter from my beloved niece, Qian Xuan. So sweet !!



My 3 adorable nieces with the gifts I gave them.



Peixian, my nephew..China Superstar to be? Haha...



Phototgenic Jun Xuan



Jun Xuan, sleeping with woof woof....



My granpa with his sister-in-law who's above 90yrs but still rem mi vividly. =)



A scene of a countryside



The 3 little pigs ???



Coke never tastes better before.... =p



Happy Family



My sis with a phone booth from the sea...haha



Woof!! Woof!! I'm guarding the door, dun play play!



Woah....!!! A sight not to be reackon wif!

For this week, it had been quite a good week. Beside submitted my assignment, I’ve been attached 2 days to telesales department in GE headquarter in Collyer Quay. I was also colleague with Eric for one day as he just joined the telesales department, he’s previously from Disbursement. I got to met a few cool chaps by the name of William, Adrian, Stanley and Alvin. Apart from the good companionship, the job scope was pretty routine. It was certainly an exposure but I can’t imagine myself doing that everyday. However it’s a feast for the eyes when it’s lunch time, there’s no shortage of pretty ladies in executive suits. Hmm….I thinks that turns me on. =x

On my 2nd day, I had this customer who is really tmd!! The conversation goes like this:

Me: How old are you sir?

Bastard: I’m 59

Me: 59 years old?

Bastard: Nope…1959

Me: (I was like …………………) Sir, so how old are you then?

Bastard: 1959 lor….you say how old leh?

Me: Can’t you just tell me how old are you? (Can’t bother to calculate)

Bastard: Young man, your maths very lousy huh? Can’t you calculate?

Me: Yah, my maths very lousy one…you want me calculate ah? U wait ah!!


Knn…this type of customer really asshole right? I’ve came across all sort of customers from my experience. There are some who are such a snob even when it comes to taking a loan. There are also the humble and sincere types, whom I felt sorry for when their loans got rejected. One thing I realize, Singaporeans are really to accessible to credits. I’ve seen their plight and will heed not to follow their footsteps. Many are earning 5-6k per month yet, they owe banks 20-30k. The richer you get, the poorer you are?

What a sad plights most Singaporeans have got themselves into. Spend only what you can afford, a penny for your thought…….


posted @ 8:25 pm