
----------
Name: Louis
Age: 24
Blood Type: AB+
Horoscope:
Libra
MSN:
skysheep@hotmail.com
----------
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
My Friends
----------
Ash
Christine
Joon Hwa
Nadia
Onion Chicken
Peiling
Pek Har
Yong Heng
It’s another lazing Sunday for me, yeah…stay at home again! Sometimes I really wonder why I am such a hermit, should have go out more often. I had planned to go shopping and have dinner with my PSB Classmate today but unfortunately some of the chaps can’t make it and the gathering was eventually cancelled. Nvm, I’ll get to see them tomorrow again in class provided I don’t have to be present for meeting after work tomorrow.
Talking about work, I’m so glad with how everything is working out now. There will be a change in job scope and I’ll no longer be assisting a relationship officer anymore. I’ve got my own laptop and will have a satellite branch at Robinson Road from this Friday onwards. Before taking my new appointment in Robinson, I’ll be at Canon headquarter in Harbourfront to do GE Money first corporate roadshow. I’m looking forward to it. Hehe….
Although I’m still on contract, I believe this will be the opportunity to prove my ability. In the past, I was with UOB Travel Planners where I don’t feel recognized for the effort and time I put in. Over here, I received rave compliments from many and I guessed I had played my cards right so far. Hopefully, I will continue to do so. = p
Oh yeah, I finally bought a new hand phone and it’s Sony Ericsson W800i. Its real cool man…I bought it because of its design. It’s white and orange in color, very stylish and sporty. The stereo speaker also rocks when I use the walkman function. The only flaw shall be its keypad which is rather uncomfortable when smsing. Nevertheless, I’m a satisfied user.
Some of the pics taken from my new cam!
Peiwei & Jincai
My Tiong Bahru Kaki, Adrian
Wah...this turtle kana squashed by wat !!
Shirleen's Birthday cake from Secret Recipe
posted @ 9:31 pm